We are looking for contributions of the following items:
Tabletop display panels; display easels (wood or aluminum);
Photos of the Brooks Estate, Brooks family, or Medford citizens
and the Estate (including Brooks Village alumni), and Victorian furniture.
Please contact us if you can help with any of these items.
Volunteers Working on
Brooks Pond Improvements
Are you interested in:
- Community service?
- Having fun and learning something new?
Like all community organizations, we rely a great deal on the
energies of our volunteers. We need your talent and we need your help!
Below is a list of volunteer opportunities our Board has identified as
critical to our success. If you are interested in any of these, we'd love to
hear from you! If you have other ideas, let us know, too.
Just e-mail your choice(s) to
, use our
online form or fill out
a printable volunteer form and mail
it to us.
We'll be in touch!
- Cleanups, Spruce-ups or other on-site work days at the Brooks Estate
- Landscape projects (such as vista clearing, invasive removal, etc.
-- through the Landscape Committee)
- Nesting and Migratory Bird Surveys
- Manor Open House Guide (monthly Open Houses
are generally held from March to November)
- Manor Restoration (planning, interior work, painting, etc.)
- Brooks Estate Gala (fund raiser) (September - October period)
- Newsletter (contributing articles, photos, etc.)
- Membership Support (stuffing envelopes, sending renewals, etc.)
- General Outreach (staffing literature tables at community and local
- Education / Schools (developing field trips, working with
- Photography (take photographs at events, of the Estate, etc.)
- Development, grant research, grant-writing, etc.
(work on or with Development Committee)
- Business Planning (Re-use Plan, etc.)
- Historical Research / Archive Work
- Web site maintenance
- Videotaping (history of the Estate, M-BELT activities, etc.)
Thank you for your participation and your ongoing
support of the Brooks Estate!